This photo was taken in the nave of Salisbury Cathedral. The church, sponsored in part by Henry III, was founded in 1220 and completed around 1266. It was built in the Early English Gothic style. The two shades of marble and stone, along with the Gothic arches and ribbed vaulting are characteristics of this style. The cathedral houses an original copy of the Magna Carta, although the royal seal is no longer attached to it.